I'm still experimenting with brights this week, but I decided it was time to work with Tip Top Taupe, one of the new in colors. Here, I've got brights I can live with -- they're festive and cheery, but I don't feel the need to pull out my sunglasses!
I'm mixing sets here -- combining the greeting from the new Tin of Cards stamp set with the pennant and cake from the older Amazing Birthday. I really like the fonts in the Tin of Cards set -- I bought it to use at my kit class, but I've already found several other places to work it in.
I've seen lots of folks using swoops of sequins, so I added one to tie together the sentiment and the banner. Sparkly!
- Tin of Cards
- Amazing Birthday
- Tip Top Taupe base
- Watermelon Wonder cut to 5 1/8" by 3 7/8" plus scrap
- Whisper White cut to 5" by 3 3/4" plus scrap
- Cherry on Top DSP at about 2" by 4' for die cutting
- Crushed Curry scrap
- Bermuda Bay
- Watermelon Wonder
Tools and accessories
- Banner framelits
- 1 1/4' and 1 1/2" circle punches
- 1 3/4" scallop punch
- Sequins (these are from the winter set)