I'm not usually drawn to cartoony stamp sets -- but this one, from the spring Occasions catalog, kept calling to me. "It's ... soooo ... FLUFFY!"
Today's card pulls the bear from the set (there's also a bunny and a chick) and pairs him with a stack of stamped squares to make him the bearer of gifts for my nephew. I had fun coloring his sweater (is it coloring if you're just drawing lines between the lines?) and his nose with markers to match the DSP.
This card also bears up (heh heh) to my promise to use up some of my DSP stash! Hope you think it's as cute as I do!
- Cheerful Critters (2015 Occasions catalog)
- Playful Pieces (Retired -- the boxes and bow)
- Island Indigo base
- Tango Tangerine cut to 4" x 5 1/4," plus 1 3/4" x 5 1/4"
- Sycamore Street DSP (retired) cut to 3 3/4" x 5"
- Whisper White scrap for the bear and boxes
- Staz-on Black
- Rich Razzleberry
- Pool Party