My March stamp class will focus on the beautiful neutrals in the Stampin' Up! palette. I'm having fun finding great designs and reworking them -- like this one!
I'm CASEing this card from Pinterest. I loved the embossed and inked background, and wanted to adapt it to stamps I have. To create the texture, you ink the embossing folder and then emboss. Pretty!
When it came to the tag, I realized I had no great sympathy sentiments that would fit into the space -- My Digital Studio to the rescue! I downloaded the Thanks for Caring digital set, scaled it down, swapped to Espresso, and copied it multiple times onto one page (so that I'll have plenty for the ladies at my class). Then I printed them onto a sheet of Crumb Cake and punched out one for my card. Perfect! There are a ton of retired sets still available for download -- including So Sorry, a favorite of my customers.
- Crazy about You (2015 Occasions catalog)
- Work of Art (retired; there's a similar paint swatch in the current Perpetual Birthday Calendar set)
- Thanks for Caring (digital download)
- Early Espresso base, plus 3" by 2 3/4", plus 1 1/2" by 4 1/4"
- Crumb Cake cut to 4" by 5 1/4" plus either a sheet or scrap for the tag
- Whisper White cut to 3 1/4" by 4 1/2" and 2 3/4" by 2 1/2"
- Crumb Cake
- Early Espresso