The hubby and I celebrated 10 years of wedded bliss yesterday. This seemed like the perfect card for the occasion. I did a quick Pinterest search to see what kind of over the top, ridiculous gestures were out there for the ten year anniversary.
Sadly, we do not own matching shirts, so that one is out.
Cute idea, but unreasonable for several reasons, at least in my case.
1. I didn't preserve my dress. It was cut into a "Super Pooper" cape (late at night, at my wits end) when my oldest daughter was struggling with potty training.
2. My husband would not get dressed like that for one photo.
3. Did she order another $185 rose bouquet from the florist just for this picture?
4. Look at that cloud, shaped like a heart. Are you kidding me with this?
The traditional gift for 10 years is Tin or Aluminum. This is how we celebrated.
- Whisper White card base
- Night of Navy cut to 5 1/4"x 4"
- Whisper White cut to 5"x 3 3/4"
- Night of Navy ink pad
- Seasonally Scattered
- Endless Wishes