May is a wonderful month....lots of flowers blooming, lots of warm days and cooler nights, and lots of reasons to make cards! My Mays are flooded with birthdays, Mother's Day, teacher appreciations, and this year a new niece on the way!!!
I have a few 'congratulations' stamps and 'hello baby' stamps, but I think Yippee-Skippee is more the sentiment I'm looking for to shower my baby sister with some baby love! I absolutely love this banner card, it's simple and cute and perfect for so many occasions. It's even cuter in person, I have all the gray banners popped up with dimensionals, but that's hard to see in the picture.
Hope your weekend has a little yippee-skippee in it!!
- Smoky Slate card base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Daffodil Delight cut to 5 1/4" x 4"
- Whisper White 5" x 3 3/4"
- Scraps of Smoky Slate and Daffodil Delight paper and card stock
- Smoky Slate
- Daffodil Delight
- Banner Blast (retired SAB 2014)
- Tiny Tags (retired)
- Banner Punch
- Owl Builder Punch- tiny heart
- Smoky Slate marker and a circle template to draw in the string