My last shipment from the UPS man included the new On Film Framelit dies from the StampinUP mini catalog. I absolutely loved how the die brings back memories of the Polaroid pictures. You run it through your Big Shot and you really want to hold it out and give it a little shake, see if that picture of you in your tube socks, on your banana seat bike comes out as good as you were hoping.
The Bomb's Away Birthday set had a sentiment that fit just perfectly in the little film strip, and the new Retro Fresh DSP that was in that same wonderful package helped me out with my color scheme.
If you're having a hard time reading the greeting, it says, "I hope your birthday dinner is at a restaurant that doesn't insist on singing to you."
- Stamp Sets: Bomb's Away Birthday Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Costal Cabana card stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Very Vanilla card stock 5" x 3 3/4"
- So Saffron card stock
- Tangerine Tango card stock
- Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper
- Baked Brown Sugar ink pad
- On Film Framelit Dies
- Crop-a-dile (for small Tangerine Tango circles in the corner) retired