Today's card is for my nephew Noah, who'll be seven this week. I made him count the candles when he opened his card :-).
I was inspired by this card on Pinterest ... I loved the idea of using the bird punch to create the flame for the candle!
Two of the cards we made at my class last week had NO dimensionals. I made up for that with this one!! The white layer is popped up, as are the flames and the label.
- Tango Tangerine base, plus scraps for punching
- Island Indigo, cut to 5 5/8" x 4 3/8"
- Whisper White, cut to 5 1/4" x 4"
- DSP cut to 3" x 1/2" (this is Sycamore Street, retired)
- Island Indigo
- Early Espresso (sponging)
- Label Love