I wanted to make some little Valentine treats for my teens. These holders for antibacterial gel give them something cute AND something to keep the germs away while they're at school.
Bonus for me: These come together quickly thanks to the new scalloped tag topper punch and are easy to spin -- the layout works with any colors you like.
Ingredients (for the version on the left)
- Cherry Cobbler cut to 1 1/2" x 11" and scored 5" from each end
- Scraps for die cutting and punching -- I used Basic Black, Whisper White, and some retired DSP.
- Cherry Cobbler
- Banner Blast (Sale-A-Bration)
- Scallop Tag Topper punch (Occasions)
- Hearts A Flutter framelits
- Banner punch (Sale-A-Bration)
- Black satin ribbon
- Candy Dots in Neutral
- The pennant is embossed with the hearts from the Adorning Accents set (see the sample on the right)
- Mini glue dots hold the bottle to the back of the holder