|Additional Option: turn over the DSP and use this side instead.|
|Inside: Added a Real Red Candy Dot to let my easel card stand easily.|
To create a heart easel card, you need to...
1. Cut out 2 Real Red hearts. One heart is cut out by using a 5 3/8" x 11" piece of Real Red cardstock that has been scored at 4 3/4". Fold it at the score line and use the large scallop heart from the Hearts Collection Framelits to cut through both layers. To allow your card to fold, place the framelit above the score line so once your cardstock is cut, you will have a fold in your card instead of 2 separate hearts.
2. Cut out 2 Whisper White hearts using the large heart.
3. Choose the next smaller heart layer and cut out 1 Fresh Prints DSP heart.
4. Stamp a heart in Real Red like the one from Language of Love stamp set onto a piece of Whisper White. Cut out the heart using the next smaller heart framelit from Hearts Collection Framelits. Optional: add Rhinestones to the stamped image.
5. Layer all of the cardstock hearts and adhere together on the front of the card.
6. Add a large Whisper White heart to the inside of the card and add a greeting to finish your card.
7. Add a Candy Dot, rhinestone or pearl to the inside of your card to allow the front of your card to stay open like an easel.
|Card opened and standing as an easel. Sorry I have tried to turn this photo a million times. It's correct on my computer but not when I load it :( Hopefully you can still get the idea.|
- Language of Love
- Perfect Pennants
- Real Red card base - cut 1 large scallop heart with cardstock that is 5 3/8"x 11” (scored at 4 3/4") and folded before cutting with the framelits & 1 large scallop heart
- Whisper White card stock - cut 2 large hearts using the framelits & one that is the 3rd smallest heart
- Fresh Prints DSP Stack - cut 1 heart using the framelits
- Real Red ink pad
- Hearts Collection Framelits
- Brights Candy Dots
- Rhinestone Jewels