First I embossed a piece of Very Vanilla card stock with the Pretty Print embossing folder. I sponged all the edges with Soft Suede Ink.
Then I cut out a 2" x 2" piece of Cantaloupe card stock, sponged inside of a piece of lace tape, and around the edges of the cardstock.
The bird image is inked up with Soft Suede and stamped off one time before stamping on Very Vanilla card stock. I used my Blender Pen to darken the eye and the beak, and to create a little shadowing under the wing. The rose is stamped with Cantaloupe ink. The leaves are from the rose image. I stamped it twice with Soft Suede ink, cut them out, and glued them behind the rose.
I ruffled the Very Vanilla Seam Binding ribbon by pulling a thread (very gently) on one side of the ribbon. I love the new Gold Baker's Twine! It is a little fussy, and wants to twist when you are tying a bow, but I love the little pop of gold!
- Stamps: Papaya Collage, and Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Crumb Cake card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Very Vanilla card stock - 4" x 5 1/4"
- Crisp Cantaloupe card stock - 2" x 2"
- Ink: Soft Suede and Crisp Cantaloupe
- Tools and Accessories:
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- Pretty Print embossing folder
- Gold Baker's Twine
- Vanilla Seam Binding ribbon
- Lace Tape
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Sponge Daubers
- Blender Pen