It seems this time of year, a couple of thank you cards are always in need. I grabbed my Yippee-Skippee stamp set and created a couple of cards that are basically the same, I just swapped out a few card bases and altered my ribbon scraps and banners to fit all the colors. Now, all I have to do is actually sit down and write in them!
- Stamps: Yippee Skippee, Gorgeous Grunge
- Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Cameo Coral: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Bermuda Bay: 3 1/2 x 4 3/4"
- Whisper White: 3 1/4" x 4 1/2"
- Banners cut 1" in Old Olive (or retired Cameo Coral DSP) Bermuda Bay banner cut 1/2"
- Ink: Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive, Cameo Coral, and Bermuda Bay
- Tools and Accessories:
- Retired ribbon scraps