(This card is oversized due to the image size. See dimensions below)
The single image stamp comes with the words under the vases, but I chose to separate the sentiment from the vases (on the card, not the stamp itself).
First, inking up only the vases, I stamped them using Jet Black StazOn ink. Then I used a grid ruler and a waterproof pen (Sakura Pigma Graphic Pen 1mm) to draw a straight line across the card. Next, I cleaned the stamp and inked up only the sentiment portion with StazOn. Using my Stamp-a-ma-jig, I stamped the sentiment right above the line. Then I used my Aquapainter to color in the image. It was not the best choice, as you can see. Whisper White cardstock does not like to be saturated.
- Stamps: Vivid Vases (available Jan 3, 2014)
- Daffodil Delight card stock - 6 1/4" x 9" (scored in half at 4 1/2")
- Whisper White card stock - 4 1/4" x 6"
- StazOn, Jet Black
- Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Gumball Green, Crushed Curry, and Smoky Slate ink pads
- Waterproof pen (non-SU), Sakura Pigma Graphic Pen 1mm