The Envelope Punch Board is a wonderful tool. There is a table that tells you exactly what size to cut your paper in order to make it fit inside the envelope, or pocket, in this case. You punch and score all around three sides, leaving the top of the pocket unscored. The built in corner rounder punch allows you to give the envelope or pocket a nice finished edge.
I put a little note to my friend in one pocket and the set of earrings in the other. In the tutorial, Patty puts several pockets together and fills them with gift cards. This would be a great way to present a teacher with a bunch of gift cards!
- In-Color Paper Stack (Baked Brown Sugar) DSP cut to 5 1/2" square
- Belly Bands are Wild Wasabi and Cherry Cobbler card stock cut to 1" by 7"
- Cherry Cobbler Card stock and 1 3/4" Circle Punch
- Color Me Christmas StampinUP stamp set
- Happy Hour StampinUP stamp set
- Wild Wasabi and Baked Brown Sugar ink pads
- Modern Label Punch
- Cherry Cobbler Washi Tape
- (retired) Jumbo Brad
- Blender Pen