- Crumb Cake card base
- Stylish Stripes embossing folder
- Early Espresso card stock cut to 3" by 3 5/8"
- Whisper White card stock cut to 2 3/4" by 3 1/2"
- 3" by 3/4" strip of Season of Style DSP
- 2 1/4" by 3/4" strip of Red Glimmer Paper
- Vintage Faceted button
- Real Red Bakers Twine
- Merry Little Christmas stamp set
- Cherry Cobbler ink pad
Welcome to Pink Paper Bakery! We're here to serve up some yummy samples with sweet ingredients and baking directions for you to create your own paper crafts.
We care about you! Please leave a comment and let us know what you think. Or ask a question! We are always happy to help.
Like what you see? Follow us by email and you won't miss a post!
Friday, November 8, 2013
I just love an embossing folder. If you are a proud Big Shot owner, I'm sure you can agree that these folders pack a big punch at only $7.95. My newest folder is the Stylish Stripes, from the Holiday Mini catalog. I got on a stripe kick and loaded up my folder with some candy cane striped DSP and some striped bakers twine. It sounds like a lot of stripe mixing, but I think it pulls together well. What do you think?