We're making this card in my last November stamp-a-stack. Some of us are still working on Christmas cards, but others are ready to move on to the next occasion. You could easily substitute another ribbon color and different greeting, and have a card to give to a new neighbor or someone who moved into a new home. It would be cute to cut out a little bird or maybe punch some small flowers to jazz up that wreath for a spring look. Just some ideas. We're full of 'em here at the Pink Paper Bakery. Come and get 'em!
- Crumb Cake card base
- Whisper White card stock cut to 5 1/2" by 4"
- Whisper White card stock cut to 1 1/4" by 3 1/2" (2 pieces)
- Whisper White card stock cut to 1 1/4" by 1 1/4" (2 pieces)
- Old Olive card stock
- 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch
- 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch
- Real Red stitched grosgrain ribbon
- Christmas Tagables Photopolymer Stampin UP stamp set
- Chocolate Chip brad (retired)
- Woodgrain embossing folder
- Real Red Stamp pad
- Dimensionals for the smaller scallop circle