I used this exact layout and color combo on another Christmas card with my Festive Flurry stamp set. The easiest and most fun part of this card, to me, is the Washi. I love being able to just tear off a piece and slap it down on the card stock! Clean cut edges out the window; the torn Washi gives this a warm, homemade, look!
I added a little shading to the snowman by inking up the image in Sahara Sand, stamped it off, and then used a Sponge Dauber to add the shadow with more Sahara Sand ink, before stamping it on Whisper White card stock. I stamped the hat and scarf separately from the snowman onto Whisper White, and hand cut.
- Stamps: Snow Day, and Remembering Christmas (sentiment)
- Sahara Sand card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/1"
- Whisper White card stock - 4" x 5 1/4"
- Ink: Sahara Sand, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Pumpkin Pie
- Tools and Accessories:
- Season of Style Washi tape
- Linen Thread
- Stampin' Dimensionals