For this card, I started by embossing a 4" wide piece of Smoky Slate card stock, and embossed it with the Modern Mosaic embossing folder. No measuring here, I just stuck it into my paper trimmer and cut it at an angle. Just in case you want the same angle, the left side is 2 1/2" high and the right side is 1". Then I glued it down to my Whisper White layer, and added a 1/4" strip of Silver Glimmer paper, and trimmed off the excess.
The ornaments were made by stamping an image three times onto Whisper White card stock. I punched them out with my Mosaic punch, and punched a fourth non-stamped piece. Next I scored the three stamped pieces straight down the middle, and then folded them on their score lines. Then I glued the sides to each other. Last I glued the plain white punch to the back of the ornament to keep it in place. I love these because they fold flat in an envelope!
- Stamps: Mosaic Madness, Greetings of the Season
- Cherry Cobbler card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Whisper White card stock - 4" x 5 1/4", plus extra for the ornaments
- Smoky Slate card stock - 4" x 3"
- Silver Glimmer paper - 1/4" strip, and a very thin strip to hang the ornaments
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- Modern Mosaic embossing folder
- Mosaic punch