I made a bucket of apples using the Cupcake Builder punch! I added a little wheat in the background with an image from Wetlands. This card makes me want to go apple picking! I don't know what I would do with a whole bucket of apples, since the men in my life (husband and son) don't eat apples very often; and they dislike apple pie! Weirdos! I still love them to pieces ☺.
To make the apples, I punched the cherry from Real Red card stock. I colored in the stems with Soft Suede ink, and then trimmed them at an angle. I cut a tiny (SUPER tiny) divot out of the bottom of the apples. I only did this to the three that actually show their bottoms.
- Stamp Sets: Wetlands, and Six Sided Sampler (for the sentiment only)
- Crumb Cake card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", plus extra for the bucket
- Very Vanilla card stock - 4" x 5 1/4"
- Real Red card stock - scrap
- Crumb Cake and Soft Suede
- Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker
- Tools and Accessories:
- Cupcake Builder punch