|Card #1: Original Card Sketch and Layout from September's Paper Pumpkin Kit|
|This is how the Paper Pumpkin kit comes. In a bright Calypso Coral colored box!|
|Supplies included in this month's Paper Pumpkin kit - card bases, WAHOO! and YOU DID IT! stamps, index card die cut pieces, DSP printed arrows, Naturals Desiger buttons, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Midnight Muse stamping spot and dimensionals.|
This month's Paper Pumpkin card is not my favorite but I always make the first item to look like the sketch in case I may like it more once I've made it. Then, I begin creating new items using the items from the Paper Pumpkin kit and other stamp sets and accessories that I have. Below you will find two more cards using pieces of the kit and other items I had on hand.
here. Please contact any of the bakers if you are interested in signing up to start receiving your very own Paper Pumpkin Kit today!
Ingredients (Paper Pumpkin kit for September used):
- Stamps: WAHOO! YOU DID IT! from September's Paper Pumpkin kit (card #1 and #2) and Cycle Celebration (card #3)
- Crumb Cake card base with target image already printed on the front: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (scored at 4 1/4")
- Whisper White card stock cut out in an index card shape: 3 1/4" x 2"
- Ink: Midnight Muse stamp spot (from Paper Pumpkin kit) and Garden Green, Raspberry Ripple, and Summer Starfruit ink pads
- Tools and Accessories:
- Whisper White Baker's Twine (from Paper Pumpkin kit)
- Naturals Designer Buttons (from Paper Pumpkin kit)
- DSP printed arrows (polka dot and striped arrows from Paper Pumpkin kit)
- Candy Dots Brad Bases (card #3 only)
- Candy Dots - Brights (card #3 only)
- Stampin' Dimensionals