Before stamping each of the snowflakes, I inked them in Soft Sky and then used a Sponge Dauber with Island Indigo ink and sponged the edges of the stamp. It's a very simple technique and it adds interest to the snowflakes. The rhinestones, of course, are the best part! I colored two of them with a turquoise Sharpie, just because I could, that's why!
- Stamps: Snowflake Soiree, Festive Flurry, and Greetings of the Season
- Island Indigo card stock: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Whisper White card stock: 4" x 5 1/4"
- Ink: Island Indigo and Soft Sky ink pads; turquoise Sharpie
- Tools and Accessories:
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- Festive Flurry Framelits
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Stampin' Dimensionals