The birthday cake stamp is a little on the fancy side (in my opinion), so I tried to bring it over to the party side by adding some fun colored circles. My fellow baker, Jen, made a birthday card last week, using these colors (and this stamp!). I think it turned out pretty cool, so instead of looking for my own color combo, I just grabbed hers!I really wanted to add some bling (really bad!), but my husband isn't really into that. So instead, I went with a simple little Daffodil heart from the Owl Builder punch.
- Stamp Sets: Birthday Cake, Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Whisper White card stock - 4 1/4" x 11"
- Pacific Point, Raspberry Ripple, Bermuda Bay, and Daffodil Delight card stock
- Ink: Jet Black Stazon
- Tools and Accessories:
- 2 1/2" Circle Punch
- Circles Collection framelits
- Owl Builder Punch (for the heart)
- Stampin' Dimensionals