For this card, I used the Simply Scored tool to create 1 inch diagonal squares on the background. I'm not sure what this technique is called, but it gives a kind of upholstered look. I also used the two-step stamping technique with the flower images, stamping off the ink before stamping the two larger flower images.
- Crumb Cake card base
- Crisp Cantaloupe card stock cut to 5 1/4" by 4" and scored diagonally every 1"
- Strip of Gumball Green card stock cut to 4"
- Very Vanilla card stock cut to 2" by 4"
- Very Vanilla card stock cut to 2 1/2" by 7/8"
- Gumball Green card stock cut to 2 1/2" by 1"
- Strip of Gumball Green stitched satin ribbon
- Basic Pearls
- Crisp Cantaloupe and Gumball Green ink pads
- Too Kind stamp set