When it comes to making specific hand made items, I have learned you have got to make due with what you have, hence the packing tape on the back of this board to hold the ribbon on. Haha!
Now, I wish I could take full credit for this, but I got the idea from a local craft store.
Here is a glimpse of what my door will look like on Halloween Night!
A photo of the back.
- Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Tiny Tags, Wicked Cool
- Paper: Modern Medley (8 1/2" x 11")
- Basic Black (Letters)
- Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Real Red
- Tools and Accessories: Timeless Type Alphabet Sizzlits
- 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon
- Sponged the edges
- Piece of 1/4" Wooden board (cut by my husband) 8 1/2" x 11"
- Black flat spray paint
*Baker's Tip: I used Tombo to adhere the DSP to the board.