I paired the set with Hello, Lovely to give the grunge some elegance! I finished the card off with a faceted button and white linen thread that I ran over my Pistachio Pudding ink pad (another convention idea!). I think it turned out pretty cute! I'm not loving the Pistachio ink on my fingers though! I guess that's where the neat part of my personality comes back out! LOL!
- Stamp Sets: Gorgeous Grunge, and Hello, Lovely
- Basic Gray card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Whisper White card stock - 4" x 5 1/4"
- Basic Gray, Coastal Cabana, and Pistachio Pudding ink pads
- Coastal Cabana, and Basic Gray Stampin' Write markers
- Tools and Accessories:
- Decorative Label punch
- Faceted Buttons
- Whisper White Baker's Twine
- Stampin' Dimensionals