I used the Magnificent Maple single stamp, from the Holiday Mini, and stamped it repeatedly onto Naturals White card stock, in So Saffron ink. Then I inked up the stamp again, in So Saffron, and randomly sponged Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze onto it, using my Sponge Dauber. A quick huff of hot air (I'm full of that), and then stamped it onto a small piece of Naturals White card stock. Here's the fun part....then I cut it out, by hand. We are getting so spoiled with all those framelits! Before adhering this gorgeous leaf to my card, I sponged the edges with Cajun Craze. The sentiment is from Lots of Thanks, and inked in Soft Suede.
- Stamps: Magnificent Maple, and Lots of Thanks
- Cajun Craze card stock - 4 1/4" x 11 (scored at 5 1/2")
- Naturals White card stock - 4" x 5 1/4"
- Ink: So Saffron , Pumpkin Pie , Cajun Craze , and Soft Suede
- Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals