I bought the Color Me Christmas stamp set with them in mind, thinking we might be able to create some simple, kid friendly Christmas cards for them to give to their friends. As you can see, it's full of fun little cartoony, friendly images that are just begging to be brightened up with markers or colored pencils.
I put this card together pretty quickly, and enjoyed coloring my Santa in using a blender pen with the Cherry Cobbler ink pad. I'm certain when I let my kids loose with this set, there will be glitter on the present, rhinestones all over the tree, and googly eyes on the reindeer. And how cute would it be if Santa was holding a real mini candy cane?!?! They definitely get it honest!
- Whisper White card base
- Cherry Cobbler card stock cut to 3 1/8" by 4 1/8"
- Basic Grey card stock cut to 2 1/2" by 4 1/2"
- Whisper White card stock cut to 2 1/4" by 4 1/4"
- Color Me Christmas stamp set
- Happy Hour stamp set
- Basic Grey ink pad
- Cherry Cobbler ink pad
- Blender pen
- Cherry Cobbler baker's twine