I started by stamping the dahlia with StazOn ink. I lightly washed the entire flower with So Saffron ink and my Aqua Painter. I went back and added Blushing Bride to the petals, blending it into the Saffron. I added a sentiment, and then embossed the bottom portion of the card stock with the Perfect Polka dots embossing folder.
To get a perfect little knot, I used two separate pieces of ribbon; one to wrap around the card, and a small piece to tie a knot.
- Stamp Sets: Regarding Dahlias, Four You
- Blushing Bride card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Basic Black card stock - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
- Whisper White card stock - 3 3/4" x 5"
- Ink: Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Jet Black StazOn
- Tools and Accessories:
- Big Shot Die-Cutting machine
- Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder
- 1/8" Black Taffeta ribbon
- Aqua Painter