After arriving in Salt Lake, we arrived at the Marriott, which was a different Marriott then I thought I had booked. Thankfully my girls remained upbeat, and we dragged our suitcases back to Jenny's car, and drove to the correct Marriott (only a few blocks away).
We did some walking around the city, and ate at the fabulous Red Iguana; delicious Mexican food! Sorry, we have no pictures of our city adventure, but I do have a card to share! I cranked out several of this card to swap with fellow demonstrators later today!
- Stamps: Backyard Basics
- Whisper White card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Quatrefancy Specialty Designer Series Paper - 1" x 5 1/2"
- Ink: Island Indigo, Pool Party
- Tools and Accessories:
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
- Backyard Basics framelits
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels