I felt this was a perfect place to display my patriotic card. This is a photo of my husband's grandfather when he first joined the Navy in the late 1930's. My husband has also been in the Navy for 16 years. I am so thankful for these men and women that serve our country.
I ran the embossing folder through the big shot then inked the brayer in real red. Lightly roll over the stripes. The emboss resist technique is perfect for the stars. I inked them with versamark and covered in clear powder. After heating them, sponge Night of Navy over the top. Everything takes the stain except the stars.
- Stamps: Pennant Parade
- Paper: Real Red - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Night of Navy - 5 1/4" x 4"
- Whisper White - 5"x 3 3/4" and 2"x 2"
- Ink: Real Red, Night of Navy
- Tools and Accessories: Brayer, Stripes embossing folder, Versamark, Clear embossing powder