We went to different colleges then I moved out of state. Since we've been apart, we've always enjoyed the old-fashioned, hand written word, sent through snail mail. We've also started sending each other handmade gifts when our birthdays roll around, or at least close to those birthdays!
It's hard coming up with something different and creative every year, but it's always fun. Her baby is starting Kindergarten this year, and I thought it would be nice to send her a handful of 3 by 3 notes to add to her kids' lunches. You could use any happy little stamp set for something like this, but I liked the idea of these animals having something to say.
I think you're purrrrfect.
You quack me up.
Ewe get the idea.
- Storybook Friends stamp set
- Under the Big Top stamp set (retired)
- Designer Typeset Photopolymer stamp set
- Early Espresso ink pad
- Going Gray ink pad
- White card stock cut to 3" by 3"
- Assorted colored card stock cut to 3 1/4" by 3 1/4'
- Fancy Favor Box Bigz Die (retired) used to create the box