Crumb Cake card stock cut out with Apothecary Accents Framelits. I free handed the lines to make the shape of a surfboard.
Trim off the excess
Use the framelit to trim down the card stock on both sides in shape of a surf board.
For the Sky, 1 3/8" circle punch, use snail to hold the circle down and sponge around.
For the sun, use the paper you punch the whole with to cover the sky and sponge in the circle.
- Stamps: Designer Typeset Photopolymer, Gorgeous Grunge Woodgrain background
- Paper: Crumb Cake - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"
- Marina Mist - 4" x 1 1/2" (tear)
- Soft Sky - 4" x 1" (tear)
- Ink: Soft Sky, So Saffron, Soft Suede, Real Red
- Tools & Accessories: Apothecary Accents Framelits
- 1 3/8" Circle Punch
- Boho Blossom Punch