I used a variety of Stampin' Write markers to get this ombre effect; Melon Mambo, Strawberry Slush, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Blushing Bride. The new Candy Dots, which are freakin' awesome, and SO much better than brads! No worries about punching holes, perfectly spaced apart, these dots have an adhesive back!
- Stamps: Birthday Cake
- Strawberry Slush card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", and 4" x 5 1/4"
- Whisper White card stock - 2" x 4" (corners snipped, 1/2" down, 1/2" across)
- Ink: Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Strawberry Slush, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Blushing Bride, Stampin' Write Markers
- Tools and Accessories:
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- Stripes embossing folder
- 1/2" Circle punch
- 1/8" hole punch
- Whisper White Baker's Twine
- Candy Dots, Subtles Collection (I used Calypso Coral)
- Stampin' Dimensionals