It's just around the corner...not much time left to make your momma a card and get it in the mail, unless you are as lucky as I am and your momma lives in your same zip code! Then you still have plenty of time to procrastinate!
I pulled out my heat tool and did a little bit of embossing on my Tangerine Tango flowers. I used white craft ink to stamp the flower image, and then embossed with clear embossing powder. I wanted to give the flowers a little bit more depth, so I colored the centers of the flowers with my Versamarker. I basically started in the very center and swept outward with the Versamarker, giving each bloom a watermark just a bit darker than the color of the card stock.
- Whisper White card base
- Basic Gray card stock cut to 3 1/2" by 4 3/4"
- Whisper White card stock cut to 3 3/8" by 4 5/8"
- Stampin'UP! Fabulous Florets stamp set
- Stampin'UP! Delightful Dozen stamp set
- Lucky Limeade ink pad
- Basic Gray ink pad
- Tangerine Tango card stock
- Whisper White craft ink pad
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink Pen
- Heat Tool