One of the first cards I fell in love with, using this stamp, was made by Mary Brown. Mary can pretty much make me love everything! Here is her card that I CASEd.
Here is my version. I scaled it down a little to use as a workshop card. The ladies at the workshop loved it, and had a wonderful time! Thanks, Mary, for your inspiration!
- Stamps: Swallowtail background; Teeny Tiny Wishes
- Crumb Cake card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Calypso Coral card stock - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
- Very Vanilla card stock - 3 3/4" x 5"
- Tea for Two Designer Series Paper: 3/4" x 3 1/2"
- Ink: Crumb Cake, and Early Espresso
- Tools and Accessories:
- Bitty Butterfly Punch
- Word Window Punch