|Tip: Use Basic Black or Early Espresso on Poppy Parade card stock.|
- Cut out your card base using a 5 3/4" x 11" piece of card stock; scored at 5 1/2".
- Fold the card base at the score line and place the largest flower framelit on the card base with a part of two flower petals extended past the score line. This will allow your card stock to be cut in a flower shape with the card fold still intact.
- Tip: To keep your framelit from moving on you when you start to use the Big Shot, place a post it note across the framelit and the card stock.
- Cut out your card stock layer using a 4 1/4" x 11" or smaller piece of card stock.
- Use the 4th largest flower framelit (the one that matches the largest flower shape but is a size smaller) on the other color of card stock.
- Adhere the smaller flower layer to the flower card base.
- Add a greeting or a design to the outside flower layer and then add a greeting or write a personal message inside.
Floral Frames Framelits #127012
Sizzix Big Shot machine
Word Play stamp set #120308 WM or #120651 CM
outside quote is from Occasional Quotes stamp set (retired)
Poppy Parade (retired) and Lucky Limeade (soon to be retired) card stock
Poppy Parade ink (retired)