I really wanted to have some fun with my new Gingham Garden Washi Tape. Somewhere in the crafty abyss of Pinterest, I saw that someone had stamped on the Washi. Well, just be sure to stamp your greeting or image in Staz-on, because it's gonna smear if you don't. So, the first photo is a Washi Tape fail, but I'm not one to waste good Washi.
I grabbed my Owl Builder Punch and Cupcake Builder Punch and went to work on a bird and a cherry tree.
I used the Oval Accent Bigz Die for the tree top and did a little sponging with the Pistachio Pudding ink. I forgot how much I liked using this greeting set. Today's the last day to order from the current catalog, so don't miss out on ordering any favorites before they are gone!
- New! Strawberry Slush card base and ink
- New! Pistachio Pudding card stock and ink
- New! Baked Brown Sugar card stock
- New! Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape
- Whisper White card stock cut to 4 3/4" by 3 1/2"
- A Word For You stamp set
- Owl Builder Punch
- Cupcake Builder Punch
- Woodgrain Embossing Folder
- Oval Accent Bigz Clear Die