First I cut my background pieces, Whisper White and Tempting Turquoise. Then I placed them in the Cloudy Day embossing folder right next to each other, like they would be on the card. I ran them through the Big Shot and then adhered them to my Basic Gray card base, using Stampin' Dimensionals.
The hot air balloon was stamped on a separate piece of Whisper White card stock and then hand cut (or fussy cut, as I just learned!), and popped up with Dimensionals. I didn't want my brads to show through to the inside of my card, so I cut the legs off of my brads with my Craft & Rubber Scissors (you could probably use wire snips too). I rolled up a glue dot into a ball and placed it under the legless brads and adhered them to my card. Super easy!
- Stamps: Up, Up and Away, and Sweet Essentials
- Basic Gray card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Whisper White card stock - 2" x 3 1/2", and 5/8" x 4 3/4"
- Tempting Turquoise card stock - 1 1/4" x 3 1/2"
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine
- Cloudy Day embossing folder
- Metallic Brads
- Stampin' Dimensionals
- Craft and Rubber Scissors