I had fun with these because (a) I got to use a zillion punches and (b) I got to feel virtuous about using some of the scraps I had organized last month. Also, these will be going out to a couple of folks who've ordered from me recently, along with some card candy. I love mailing out joy!
- A Round Array (new!)
- Real Red
Paper and cardstock:
- Real Red card base plus scraps for punching
- Whisper White cut to 2 1/2 x 5 1/2", plus scraps for punching (see? virtuous!)
- Real Red polka dot paper from the Brights DSP pattern stack, cut to 2 x 5 1/2"
Embellishments and accessories:
- 1" and 1 3/8" circle punches
- 1 1/4 and 1 3/4" scallop punches
- Scallop edge border punch
- Dimensionals (behind the very center scallop only)