Lots of birthdays in the next couple of weeks for me, so I knew I needed to get cracking! This card came together pretty quickly, and I think it's neutral enough to send to a man or a woman. I had just a bit of this Patio Party Designer Series Paper left, gathered a couple of other scraps to layer and embellish, and before I knew it, I was done with my card. What are we going to do when this banner style goes out of fashion? It is definitely my go-to embellishment when a card needs a little extra something. And, it's a great way to use up paper scraps and ribbon pieces.
- Summer Starfruit card base
- Patio Party DSP
- Wishes Your Way Stampin'UP! stamp set
- Strip of Midnight Muse card stock cut to 4 1/4"
- Strip of Baja Breeze card stock cut to 4 1/4" by 3/4"
- Whisper White card stock cut to 2 1/4" by 1 1/4"
- Midnight Muse stamp pad
- Retired jumbo brad
- Retired Baja Breeze ribbon
- Summer Starfruit card stock strip cut into a banner
- Print Poetry DSP pack strip cut into a banner