Sadly, I was in need of a sympathy card for a friend who recently lost her father. A soft, springy look was what I was picturing. I found a similar layout and color combo by Jen Mitchell and it seemed perfect. I think this card would work nicely with a Happy Mother's Day greeting, as well.
Baker's Tip: Ink up your stamp with markers, and stamp onto the white card stock 3 or 4 times before re-inking with the markers again, giving depth to the overall scene. The butterfly was also 'stamped off' before being cut out and adhered with a dimensional.
- Sahara Sand card base
- Whisper White card stock cut to 4 1/4" by 3"
- Pink Pirouette card stock cut to 1/2" by 4 1/4" (times two)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Stampin'Up! stamp set
- Nature Walk Stampin'Up! stamp set
- Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, and Early Espresso markers for inking the stamps
- Pink Pirouette marker for coloring in the butterfly