Magnificent Monday Guest: Robyn Polinsky!
I was so thrilled to be asked to be a guest artist for Pink Paper Bakery this week! What an honor!
After seeing the beautiful California Coast a couple weeks ago, I couldn't wait to use this great set "By the Tide" from the Spring catalog to make this card. I can't believe it took me so long to use it! I will definitely be stamping with it again and again!
I started with a piece of Whisper White card stock. First, I stamped the "Script" in Crumb Cake and then inked the shell up with VersaMark and embossed with clear powder (so you can see through it). Once it cooled, I lightly sponged on Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Pool Party and a touch of Summer Starfruit. It's such a FUN technique with stunning results! No two are a like. To finish it, I matted the focal piece, added a flagged greeting, some Natural Trim Ribbon, a whitewashed Antique Brad and adhered it to a piece of Pool Party Designer Series Paper run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice EF that was lightly sponged to match the card base.
- Stamps: By the Tide, Made For You
- Ink: Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, VersaMark
- Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party DSP, Calypso Coral, Crumb Cake
- Cool Tools: Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, Adorning Accents Edgelits, Sponges, Heat Tool
- Etc: Clear Embossing Powder, Natural Trim Ribbon, Antique Brad
It sure is a FUN technique and works well with so many Stampin' Up sets! Hope you enjoyed it and are inspired to give it a try!
Thanks for sharing with us, Robyn!