I set out to make this card, only knowing that I wanted to put a bunch of leaves in a frame. The Little Leaves Sizzlit die was perfect for this mission! I cut out several in Very Vanilla, and began adhering them to the back side of a Very Vanilla frame (3 1/2" x 4 3/4" outside dimensions, with a 1/2" border). Once I finished this process, I put Stampin' Dimensionals all over the backside, so the leaves would adhere. I stuck my leafy frame onto a piece of Lucky Limeade card stock (3 3/4" x 5"). I was thrilled with the dimensional look!
I tried several colors of butterflies, but settled on Lucky Limeade. I felt it gave the card a much softer look.
Some cards just don't need greetings. I can send this for almost any occasion!
- Stamps: Papillon Potpourri
- Very Vanilla card stock - 4 1/4" x 11" (scored at 5 1/2"); 3 1/2" x 4 3/4" with center cut out, leaving a 1/2" border.
- Lucky Limeade card stock - 4" x 5"
- Ink: Lucky Limeade
- Tools & Accessories:
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- Little Leaves Sizzlit die
- Bitty Butterfly Punch
- Stampin' Dimensionals