I stamped a couple of the images from Summer Silhouettes, and framed it out with some paper piercing, using an oval template from the Occasions paper piercing pack. I adorned it with a little Lucky Limeade butterfly from Papillon Potpourri (another favorite!)
- Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Papillon Potpourri
- So Saffron card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
- Whisper White card stock - 3 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Lucky Limeade card stock - strip of 4 1/4" for punching
- Tea for Two Designer Series Paper - 1 3/4" x 5 1/2"
- Ink: So Saffron, Lucky Limeade
- Tools & Accessories:
- Occasions paper piercing pack
- Stampin' Pierce Mat
- Paper Piercing Tool
- Scallop Trim Border punch
- Bitty Butterfly punch
- Stampin' Dimensionals