This card is a pretty straight-up CASE of an inspiration that floated across my Pinterest board (inbox? wall? I have no idea what you call the thing that you didn't make but that channels all kinds of goodness to you) recently.
The original is here -- thank you Silke Ledlow!
I didn't have a single sheet of grey DSP, though. Alas. Instead, I used tone-on-tone stamping to approximate the look. I also had to adjust the dimensions of the top layer to leave room for the sentiment. I guess I mixed it up at least a little bit!
- Basic Grey
- So Saffron
- Baroque Motifs (on the grey)
- Nature Walk
- So Sorry
Paper and card:
- Whisper White card base, plus layers cut to 5 x 3 3/4" and 3 x 2 1/2"
- Basic Grey scrap stamped and then cut to 3 1/2 x 1 1/4 (2)
- Neutral brads
- Paper-piercing tool
- Essentials paper-piercing pack
- Dimensionals (under both white layers)