I wanted to create a 'wallpaper' with the Happy Birthday stamp, and it was a little tricky to try to come up with a pattern, but using the Stamp-a-ma-jig helped me get it straight. I like the pop of color that the ribbon adds, and it also covers up some holes in my wallpapering! I used some scraps of retired ribbon, and used the trusty red sticky tape to ruffle my seam binding.
- Pacific Point card base
- Daffodil Delight card stock cut to 5 1/4" by 4"
- Tangerine Tango card stock cut to 5 1/8" by 3 7/8"
- Whisper White card stock cut to 5" by 3 3/4"
- Stampin'UP! Delightful Dozen stamp set
- Pacific Point ink pad
- Bigz Alphabet Typeset die and Big Shot
- polka dot embossing folder
- circle punch
- strips of ribbon in Pacific Point (retired), Tangerine Tango (retired), and Daffodil Delight seam binder