I LOVE to give away the things that I make, particularly for causes I care about. For the last couple of years, I've been creating card sets for a friend who chairs a local Relay for Life event. Here's one of the sets she'll be getting this year.
I found the layout here and mixed it up with fresh colors and stamp sets. I was gleeful to use up some of my carefully organized scraps on these!
Each set has five cards. Once these are boxed up with a coordinating ribbon, they look beautifully put-together. I'm hoping they'll draw lots of donations! :-)
- Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade (sniff!), Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango
- Punched Posies (retired hostess set; any open floral would work); Sweet Essentials
Paper and card:
- Whisper White card base; strip cut to 1 3/4" x 4 1/4" for each card
- Cardstock cut to 2 x 4 1/4 for each card (1 each Rich Razzleberry, Pacific Point, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango)
- Stickles from my stash (in the center of each flower)
- Tag punches for the packaging
- Rich Razzleberry ribbon for the packaging