I needed this card yesterday when I started to create it...just a little bit of encouragement that I was on the right track!! I had a different color scheme, completely different layout, 3 butterflies, and I didn't know which way I was headed. I do wish I would have run my Primrose Petal layer through the Polka Dot embossing folder before I glued it all down, but I finally made it to a finished product, so I'm calling it done! I hope we are all headed into the proper direction of SPRING!!!!
- Very Vanilla card base
- Raspberry Ripple card stock cut to 4 1/2" by 3 1/4"
- Primrose Petals card stock cut to 4 1/4" by 3"
- Very Vanilla card stock cut to 3 1/2" by 1/2" and cut into a banner
- Very Vanilla card stock cut to 4" and cut with the scallop border punch
- Bitty Butterfly punch
- Elegant Butterfly punch
- Basic Pearls colored with Sharpie
- Print Poetry Designer Series Paper
- Wishes Your Way Stamp set
- Raspberry Ripple ink pad