|Close Up of reverse masking and flower images|
- Use a framelit to use as your mask. Or cut out a piece of scrap card stock to use as the mask.
- Attach your mask/framelit cutout with post-it notes so it won't move while you are sponging.
- Sponge Island Indigo or another color lightly inside the mask or where you cut out the framelit. This is actually called reverse masking since you are not masking an image but creating a background or frame.
- Use markers to ink up your stamp and huff on the stamp set to remoisten the ink before stamping. Here the flower/leaf/fern image was inked up in Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo and stamped twice inside the mask/framelit cutout.
- Remove the mask.
- Add your greeting. "With Sympathy" and "a Friend accepts..." was used on these cards.
- Add Whisper White layer to your card base.
- Add butterflies cut out from the Butterfly Wings Embosslits in Daffodil Delight and Island Indigo.
- Add rhinestone jewels in each corner. Done.
|Close up of reverse masking and flower images|
Just Believe stamp set #116948 WM or #120453 CM
Loving Thoughts stamp set #125843 WM or #125845 CM (With Sympathy greeting)
Feels Good stamp set #129681 WM or #129684 CM (a Friend accepts... greeting)
Labels Collection Framelits #125598
Butterfly Wings Embosslits #118138
Stamping Sponges #101610
Island Indigo ink
Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo markers
Whisper White and Daffodil Delight or Lucky Limeade card stock
Rhinestone Jewels #119246