SUO Challenges, which has an Easter Parade theme. This color challenge was perfect, so I combined the two together!
Baker's Tip: The pearls and a Vintage Faceted Designer Button to the center of my flowers. I gave them a little color first, with a Sharpie Marker. Immediately after coloring them, I wiped off the gems with a tissue, to lighten the color. Sharpies are permanent, so you have to work fast!
The flowers were constructed from scallop circle punches. You want to clip every other scallop and curl the petals, before stacking them. I posted a written and video tutorial on my blog for how to make paper flowers, if you need some guidance.
- Stamps: Delightful Dozen
- Sahara Sand: 5 1/2" X 8 1/2"
- Whisper White: 1 3/4" x 3 3/4"
- Calyspo Coral: 2pcs 3/4" x 3 3/4"
- Lucky Limeade
- Pink Pirouette
- Ink: Sahara Sand
- Tools & Accessories:
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
- Stylus - for curling the flower petals
- 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch
- Scallop Trim Border Punch
- Boho Blossoms Punch
- Basic Pearl Jewels
- Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
- 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon
- Linen Thread
- Stampin' Dimensionals