I used the emboss resist technique on the flower. I stamped the image with Versamark ink onto Whisper White card stock, sprinkled on clear embossing powder, and then heat set it with my heat tool. I then sponged on Certainly Celery ink, starting from the flower center and working out.
My butterfly didn't photograph the way I would have liked, but I promise in person it's gorgeous! I used a piece of shrink plastic (I think a milk carton would work well too), and cut out a butterfly with my Beautiful Butterflies die. I used Crystal Effect over the entire butterfly and swirled in small bits of Tangerine Tango reinker with a straight pin. If you have more patience than me, you won't have to make three of them because you touched it before it dried. Take my advice and walk away for a little bit.
- Stamps: Blooming with Kindness
- Whisper White card stock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (card base) and 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
- Certainly Celery card stock - 3/4" x 5 1/2"
- Tangerine Tango card stock - 1" x 5 1/2"
- Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper - 2" x 4 1/4"
- Clear (translucent) Shrink Plastic
- Certainly Celery ink pad
- Tangerine Tango reinker
- Versamark pad
- Tools & Accessories:
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- Beautiful Butterflies Bigz die
- Crystal Effects
- 3/8" Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Clear Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Stampin' Dimensionals